Happy Friday and welcome to your weekend roundup of what’s new on Netflix and the current top 10 trends. Thanks to a LOT of new workout videos, Netflix has technically added 26 new releases in the last few days. Let’s go over everything worth watching and the full list of what’s new below.
Since this week has been relatively quiet regarding new releases, we’ve only released a roundup so far, Wednesday headlined by World War Z. To see what’s yet to come on Netflix for the rest of March 2023, keep it locked to What’s on Netflix.
Best new movies and series on Netflix for March 10, 2023
Luther: the fallen sun (2023)
Gender: Crime, Drama, Mystery
Director: jamie payne
Cast: Idris Elba, Cynthia Erivo, Andy Serkis
Writer: neil cross
Execution time: 129min / 2h 9m
The big new movie on this week’s Netflix list is the sequel to the BBC series. luther. The film sees Idris Elba playing the role of John Luther, who has another case to solve but must first escape from prison.
The film has received a somewhat lukewarm reaction from critics thus far, only sitting at a 53 out of 100 on Metacritic.
In our review of the film, written by our own Andrew Morgan, he concluded:
«In general, Luther: the fallen sun it has enough visual flair and lingering threats from its villain to make for a movie satisfying enough to satiate fans’ desire to see Elba take on the character of Luther once more. However, with the lack of personal connection and the stakes for Luther and a disappointing performance from Serkis, the story can only take us so far.»
Survive (Season 1)
number of episodes:8
Gender: reality, competition
Director: ivan lachance
Cast: Yuriy Andreev, Marat Gizatullin, Ivan Lachance
Writer: ivan lachance
Execution time: 50 minutes
Hoping to replicate the success of the reality series. Onlyis Survivea new series that comes from Jason Bateman’s production company.
According to Netflix, here’s what you can expect from the new series:
«In the Alaskan wilderness, 16 survivors compete for the chance to win a huge cash prize, but these lone wolves must be part of a team to win.»
Full List of New Releases on Netflix US for March 10
9 new movies added today
- Castle of Stories (2019) – TV-Y – Turkish – During summer vacation, a girl stumbles across a magical key that unlocks the door to a fairytale kingdom and leads her on a fantastic adventure.
- Do Your Worst (2023) – TV-MA – English – Regret and redemption take center stage as Sondra, a struggling actress and career disaster, faces the lifelong consequences of her own bad decisions.
- Family (2017) – TV-MA – German – An ex-con struggles to care for his two brothers, a gambling addict and a young man with Down syndrome, after being released from prison.
- Fujii Kaze Love All Serve All Stadium Live (2022) – TV-14 – Japanese – After drawing the attention of fans around the world, Fujii Kaze commemorates the release of his second album with his first outdoor stadium performance.
- Have a nice day! (2023)Netflix-Original – TV-MA – Spanish – A retired radio host packs groceries to earn money to attend his former employer’s anniversary party, where he hopes to meet the love of his life.
- Jolly Roger (2022) – TV-MA – English – Karma, romance and corruption intersect after a chance meeting between an ordinary man and two corrupt cops sparks a catastrophic chain of events.
- Just Another Love Story (2007) – TV-MA – Danish – When he causes a car accident that leaves a young woman with amnesia, a man finds himself telling unbelievable lies to make her and her family happy.
- Luther: The Fallen Sun (2023) – R – English – Haunted by an unsolved murder, brilliant but disgraced London police detective John Luther escapes from prison to hunt down a sadistic serial killer.
- Grate (2023) – TV-MA – Malayalam – Rekha, a young woman who falls in love, finds herself on a mission for revenge after one fateful night sends her into a spiral of violence.
17 New TV Series Added Today
- 10 Minute Workouts (Volume 2) Netflix Original – TV-G – Spanish – These workouts are great for building strength and burning calories for those who need to make every second count.
- 20 Minute Workouts (Volume 2) – TV-G – English – This program aims for a full-body workout in just 20 minutes, offering a path to fitness for those with limited time in the day.
- 30 Minute Workouts (Volume 2) – TV-G – English – This half hour of high energy interval training is based on short, intense bursts of effort followed by recovery periods.
- Abs & Core (Volume 1) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Top trainers guide you through animated workouts that target your abs and core, helping you build strength, stability, and stamina.
- Body Weight Burn (Volume 2) – TV-G – English – Aiming to achieve maximum results without the need for equipment, this high-energy series combines targeted sessions and full-body workouts.
- Fire and Flow (Volume 1) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Build strength and stamina while finding moments of serenity as you progress through this program’s balanced mix of exercises and flows.
- Fitness for Runners (Volume 1) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – These quick and effective workouts from the search for top Nike trainers can help improve mobility, build strength and level up your running—no equipment required.
- High Intensity Training (Volume 2) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – These supercharged training sessions offer intense full-body workouts that aim to achieve big results in a short amount of time.
- Ignite and Inspire with Kirsty Godso (Volume 1) – TV-G – English – Nike Training Team Instructor Kirsty Godso guides you through fun, thoughtfully designed workouts that will keep you motivated on your fitness journey.
- Kick Off with Betina Gozo (Volume 1) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Get your body moving with Nike trainer Betina Gozo as she guides you through a series of high-energy workouts designed to build stamina and strength.
- Lower Body Workouts (Volume 1) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Designed to help you build strength, athleticism and mobility, these short training sessions keep the focus on your legs and glutes.
- Outlast (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-14 – English – In the wild end of Alaska, 16 survivors compete for the chance to win a huge cash prize, but these lone wolves must be part of a team to win.
- Frog Naidu (Season 1) Netflix Original – TV-MA – Hindi – Rana Naidu is the problem solver for the rich and famous. But when his father is released from jail, the only mess he can’t handle may be his own.
- Upper Body Workouts (Volume 1) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Experienced trainers guide you through intense training exercises and nourishing yoga sessions to increase core and upper body power.
- Yoga (Volume 1) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Get a crash course in yoga basics, complete with certified instructors and fun, easy-to-follow lessons that cultivate strength and well-being.
- Yoga with Xochilt (Volume 1) Netflix Original – TV-G – English – Connect with your body and mind as Nike yoga coach Xochilt Hoover guides you through a series of rejuvenating flows and stretching sessions.
- You (Season 4 – Part 2) Netflix Original – TV-MA – English – A dangerously charming and intensely obsessive young man goes to extreme lengths to insert himself into the lives of those who cripple him.
The 10 best movies, series and children’s titles on Netflix for March 10, 2023
|1||You||The Hunger Games||Turbo|
|2||MH370: The plane that disappeared||The Hunger Games: Catching Fire||Range|
|3||external banks||Turbo||Minions: The Rise of Gru|
|4||Sex/Life||World War Z||Little angel|
|5||Chris Rock: Selective Outrage||Burlesque||sing 2|
|6||Perfect combination||This is where I leave you||cocomelon|
|7||Murdaugh Murders: A Southern Scandal||The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1||open season|
|8||next in fashion||The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2||trolls|
|9||wrong side of the tracks||Far||babyfinn|
|10||passion of Hawks||Range||Spirit: The Indomitable Steed|
What are you watching on Netflix today? Let us know in the comments below.