Cyber Monday is officially here. If you’re planning to invest in a KitchenAid stand mixer or a Google Nest thermostat for yourself or a loved one, retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Best Buy still offer deep discounts.
SKIP AHEAD The best Black Friday kitchen and home deals
To help you make the most of your holiday shopping, we’ve rounded up some of the best Cyber Monday deals and sales on cookware, coffee makers, air purifiers and more, all of which we think you’ll want to know about. We’ll also continue to update this list with new deals and savings over the next few days.
The best kitchen and home deals of Cyber Monday 2022
Below, we’re sharing the best Cyber Monday kitchen and home deals based on our previous coverage and reports. To ensure the quality of each offer, we run offers through price trackers like CamelCamelCamel and Honey: each product has its lowest price in at least three months.
The best Cyber Monday kitchen deals
- Average rating of 4.5 stars from 28,442 reviews on Our Place
A Select Editors’ Favorite, this ceramic-coated nonstick skillet is toxin-free and designed to replace eight traditional cookware, according to Our Place: a skillet, sauté pan, steamer, skillet, sauce pan, saucepan, a spatula and a spoon. rest. The Always Pan is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, says the brand, and comes in eight bold colors. It’s 10 inches in diameter, has a modular lid to release and trap steam, and holds 2.6 quarts.
- Average rating of 4.3 stars from 4,663 reviews on Amazon
This Philips automatic espresso machine can make five different types of coffee, including cappuccinos, americanos and lattes. Philips says you can choose your preferred brew using the one-touch control screen. The machine also comes with powerful ceramic grinders and a sealed container to store your coffee beans and keep them fresh, according to the brand.
- Average rating of 4.9 stars from 19,070 reviews on Bed Bath & Beyond
This KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer bundle has 10 speeds for kneading, mixing, and whipping all of your ingredients, the brand says. Made entirely of metal, the 22-pound mixer has a 325-watt motor and a head that tilts to reach all corners of the 5-quart stainless-steel bowl. Package includes flex edge beater, coated flat beater, coated dough hook, wire whisk, and pouring guard for less mess.
- The lowest price ever
- Average rating of 4.7 stars from 35,938 reviews on Amazon
This pizza wheel provides stable pressure for easy, controlled cutting, depending on the brand. Kitchy says the blade is made from high-quality stainless steel and includes a blade guard for safe storage. He can also safely disassemble the device and put it in the dishwasher.
- Average rating of 4.8 stars from 8,733 reviews on Amazon
Ninja calls the Food Power Blender and Processor his most powerful blender system. You can make 2 pounds of dough in about 30 seconds, the brand says, plus mash, process food, and make smoothie bowls, all using the same base. There are six preset programs for one-touch smoothies, extractions, bowls, spreads, chop and knead, and its Auto-IQ technology decides which program works best and for how long, so you don’t have to guess whether to pulse, chop , knead, crush, mix or juice, says Ninja. The Power Blender pitcher can hold up to 72 ounces.
- Average rating of 4.8 stars from 39,402 Amazon reviews
This porcelain-enameled cast-iron pot is durable enough to roast, braise, bake, or broil foods in the oven up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and sauté, slow cook, or fry meals right on the stovetop, the brand says. This Amazon bestseller is available in 27 bold colors.
- Average rating of 4.7 stars from 7,621 reviews on Amazon
This Amazon bestseller has 13 cooking functions, including bake, broil, warm, proof, air fry, reheat, simmer, and dehydrate. It also has one-touch presets for pizza, cookies, toast, and bagels, and its convection setting cuts cooking time by 30%, the brand says.
- Average rating of 4.6 stars from 51,492 Amazon reviews
Fullstar’s Vegetable Chopper comes with four interchangeable blades: a small dicer, a large dicer, a spiral blade, and a band blade, allowing you to chop everything from potatoes to cucumbers. You can chop ingredients directly into the collection tray, which doubles as a storage bin. The chopper is dishwasher safe, depending on the brand.
The best Cyber Monday home deals
- The lowest price ever
- Average rating of 4.7 stars from 1,443 Brooklinen reviews
These super-soft, mid-weight hand towels are made from 100% Turkish cotton and are Brooklinen’s best-selling towel fabric, the company says. They measure 20 by 30 inches and come in a set of two in nine colors, including limited shades like Hibiscus, Sienna, and Pine.
- Average rating of 4.5 stars from 9,537 reviews on Amazon
You can control these dimmable bulbs with your phone once you pair them with the companion app, or use Amazon Alexa and Google Voice voice commands when connected to compatible devices. The bulbs come in a pack of two.
- Average rating of 4.7 stars from 2,365 Amazon reviews
These tin-shaped drinking glasses are a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Each comes with an all-natural bamboo lid and can hold 16 ounces of your favorite hot tea, cold brew, lemon water, or anything else you desire. The set comes with four drinking glasses, four reusable straws, four bamboo lids, and two cleaning brushes. The glasses are 5.8 inches tall and are dishwasher-safe, lead-free, and BPA-free, the brand says.
- Average rating of 4.3 stars from 19,642 reviews on Amazon
Nest is a Select favorite, and this Energy-Star-certified smart home thermostat is an Amazon bestseller. Installation takes 30 minutes or less, the brand says, and can be scheduled or adjusted from anywhere there’s Wi-Fi with the Google Home app. The Nest Thermostat will also send you an alert if it detects a problem with your heating or cooling system.
- Average rating of 4.6 stars from 25,733 Amazon reviews
These all-natural cotton dish towels are super absorbent and dry quickly, the brand says. Styled with a classic blue stripe, this 15-pack of towels is made with a herringbone weave that resists shrinking when washed, according to Zeppoli.
- Average rating of 4.7 stars from 409 reviews on Amazon
This air purifier is designed to filter the air in rooms up to 630 square feet and has a HEPA-13 filter to trap dust, pollen, smoke, and other allergens, the brand says. It comes with an activated carbon filter to help reduce odors in your home and automatically senses air quality to adjust fan speed accordingly.
The best kitchen and home sales of Cyber Monday 2022
Here are the best home and kitchen Cyber Monday sales we think you’ll want to know about. Remember that sales include multiple offers, and not every product listed in an offer will be the best offer.
- fair way: Up to 80% off housewares, cookware and more
- cramming: Up to 70% off Area Rugs, Kitchen & Dining, Home Décor, Housewares & More
- south table: Up to 60% off sitewide and free ground shipping on sales over $75
- instant brands: 50% off purchases of $149 or more sitewide through November 28
- great jones: Up to 50% off sitewide
- williams sonoma: Up to 50% discount on cookware and other kitchen utensils
- Vitruvi: Up to 40% off sitewide on humidifiers and diffusers
- stacker: Up to 30% discount on reusable silicone bags
- Open spaces: Up to 30% off home storage options
- turn: 30% off sitewide and free shipping
- W&P: 25% discount on the entire site
- Caraway: Save up to 20% sitewide plus an additional 10% on orders of $85+, 15% on orders of $425+, and 20% on orders of $525+ through November 30.
- Robust: Save 20% Sitewide & 25% Off Select Styles With Code BF22AFF
- The company store: 20% off sitewide and up to 40% on select items with code FRIYAY22
- Any day: 20% discount on the entire site
- materials kitchen: 20% discount on the entire site
- blue earth: 20% discount on vacation packages throughout the site
When is Cyber Monday 2022?
Cyber Monday takes place every year on the Monday after Thanksgiving, November 28 of this year. But Black Friday and Cyber Monday aren’t just 24-hour events anymore. They become weeks of great sales, with some advance sales beginning in October or November. Over the next few days, we’ll continue to update you on new savings, as well as tips on what to buy during the event and what you might want to expect before shopping.