Netflix has developed a new mythological series called chaosdescribed as a «dark and fun contemporary twist on Greek mythology».
from netflix chaos is being developed and written by charlie covelwho brought the hit series The end of the fucking world to Netflix. georgia christou he also co-wrote episode 6.
The main director of chaos is Georgi Banks-Davieswhose credits include i hate suzie and paper girls. Runyararo Mapfumo he will also direct block 2 of the show.
Article continues below…
the series was first announced in June 2018.
chaos is being produced by Sister, the production company behind the hit HBO miniseries Chernobyl and the short Netflix co-production Giri/Haji. His upcoming projects include eric for Netflix, and This is going to hurt, The baby, The power, and bag of lies.
All3Media and Brightstar are also listed to participate in the project.
Producers include Covell, Davies, Katie Carpenter, Harry Munday, and Nina Lederman.
Here’s Everything We Know About Netflix chaos:
What is the plot of chaos?
Here is the official Netflix logline chaos which perfectly describes what the series will be about:
A darkly comic, contemporary reimagining of Greek mythology, exploring themes of gender politics, power, and life in the underworld. Zeus has a wrinkle. He worries that he could spell the end of the world…and it could. For on earth, six humans, unaware of their importance or their connection to each other, learn that they are component parts of an ancient prophecy. Will they find out the truth about the gods and what they are doing to humans? And if they do, will they be able to stop them?
A page on the Netflix site that allows you to set a reminder describes the series as follows:
“This gender-swapping series puts a modern spin on Greek and Roman mythology, exploring themes of gender politics, power, and life in the underworld.”
Sister, the production company behind Kaos, also has a different description for the series:
“Zeus has a wrinkle. He worries that it could mean the end of the world… And it could be.
For on earth, six humans, unaware of their importance or their connection to each other, learn that they are component parts of an ancient prophecy.
Will they find out the truth about the gods and what they are doing to humans? And if they do, will they be able to stop them?
Who is in the cast of Netflix? chaos?
In recent years, we have seen the cast of the Netflix series. chaos swell.
Here’s a list of everyone we know so far that will star in the series:
- jeff goldblum (Jurassic Park, The world according to Jeff Goldblum) as Zeus
- “…Zeus seemingly all-powerful, but desperately insecure and vengeful, who has long enjoyed his status as King of the Gods. That is, until he wakes up one morning to discover a wrinkle on his forehead. Then neurosis sets in, setting him on a dangerous and paranoid path. Zeus becomes convinced that his downfall is near and begins to see signs of it everywhere.”
- janet mcteer (ozark) as Hera
- “Queen of the gods, she rules over Earth, and over Zeus, in her own unique way. But her power and freedom are threatened by Zeus’s growing paranoia, and she is forced into action, while Zeus’ rebellious son Dionysus is out of control and on a cosmic collision with his father. she.
- cliff curtis (fear of the walking dead, avatar 2) as Poseidon
- “God of Sea, Storms and Earthquakes—and Horses—is more concerned with the size of his super yacht and where the next party will be. The welfare of mere mortals is of little interest to him. Unfortunately for the Gods, some of those mortals are beginning to realize this…”
- daniel lawrence taylor (time wasters) as Theseus
- Killian Scott (Condemnation, dublin murders) as Orpheus
- aurora perrineau (Prodigal son) like Riddy
- “A character linked to the story of Orpheus.”
- billie piper (doctor who) in a cameo called Cassandra
- misia butler (kiss me first) as Canaeus
- leila farzad (i hate suzie) a sari
- Nabhaan Rizwan (station eleven) as Dionysus
- david thewlis (The Sandman) as Hades
- Debi Mazar (younger entourage) as jellyfish
- Stanley Townsend
- amanda douge (unforgettable) as Andromache
- daniel monks like Nax
- ned dennehy like joseph
- Shila Omi As pas
- Olga Muak like cali
- Gwynne Macelveen as Tacita 2
- jon chew like linus
- joe mcgann as Polyphemus
- cathy tyson as TBA
We should note that Hugh Grant was originally attached to the project to play the role of Zeus before eventually being replaced by Goldblum. According to our sources, Goldblum was originally the
What is the production status of chaos?
filming for chaos took place from May 2022 in London, the United Kingdom and Spain (specifically in marbella), according to multiple production sources.
In Spain, was also filmed in the Axarquía, Malaga capital, Seville, Madrid, Valencia and the Costa del Sol.
how many episodes will there be chaos have?
from netflix chaos has been confirmed by the hollywood reporter consist of 8 episodes (although this has been cited elsewhere, being ten episodes in the early days of development). Each will run for 60 minutes with a total runtime of 480 minutes.
What is the Netflix release date? chaos?
Netflix has not set a release window for the series as of yet. We are currently predicting a late 2023 or 2024 release date starting in May 2023.
are you wanting to see chaos on netflix? Let us know in the comments below.