We buy different electronic products every year. Each year a new electronic product added to our household. The number of new appliances owned by the people every year is 67%. Everybody like to replace their old appliances and buy a new one instead. There are many reasons behind it, and one of the primary reasons are maintenance. Poor maintenance of any quality branded product can start to lose it’s edge if you are not maintaining it properly.
When an Iron Board is is dirty then it will create a lot of problems. It might work for a shorter period but when you have a load of laundry to iron. The water particles and the dust particles remain on the clothes which can gunk in the plate of the Iron Board. The good part of the Iron board is that they are easy to clean and with proper care, you can increase the lifespan of the appliance for at least ten years.
We will show you the right way to clean your Flat Iron board to Steam based Iron board as well.
Method One: Use Vinegar & Salt
For this idea to work, there are a couple of things you need to prepare before starting up. The key things are,
- Now add some salt to the bowl and warm it a little till the salt is dissolved. Once the salt is dissolved then add vinegar to it. Remember do not let the vinegar boil.
- It is a great mixture for cleaning the Iron, but the smell is unyielding.
- As you know that the mixture is hot or warm, then make sure to leave it till the mixture is cool down.
- Once the solution is cool down, then you can use a cotton cloth and apply some solution to it. You are now ready to clean the iron and remove all stains and dust particles.
- You can do many things to clean the Iron, such as cloth, brush, hands, or cleaner.
Precautions To Take
- The smell of the solution is adamant, so make sure to cover your nose and mouth with a piece of cloth. Those who are sensitive to the smells then you have to cover your nose.
- Teflon Iron boards are very metal on the bottom is very sensitive, so you have to be very careful
- The not even iron board is anti- scratch protected, make sure to use a cloth or any other delicate fabric.
- Avoid using tissue paper or any paper, or else the particles may break apart then stuck into the iron board.
- Remember, never clean the iron when it is still hot.
When there are many things, you need to take care of several things. Especially, when you are cleaning iron board for the first time.
Keep one thing in mind, before you wash the Teflon make sure that nobody is going to use for a ten hours. Do not use the iron board once you have cleaned it with a solution. If you have any questions, then you can comment below.